Sansoko is an online shop selling a number of products in the range of electronics, furniture, and fashion. Other services include web design, photography, essays and projects, accounting and tax consultancies. The company was started in 2016. It has an aim to reduce exploitation of customers on delivery costs and that’s why most of our deliveries are free. Our vision is to see a free-flowing economy where sellers do not exploit the customers in any way as we become the leader in internet selling.
We are actively looking for vibrant marketers to join our ever-growing team. Therefore we need three marketing officers who will be stationed as will be instructed when given an offer.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Operational level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Understanding and supporting a diverse client base.
- Drive and monitor marketing operations to ensure smooth functioning and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop marketing strategies and develop them to ensure the Sansoko achieve its goals.
- Do follow-ups on email with your team.
- Manage social media pages and some website pages. Basic HTML is a plus.
- Divide Kenya into regions you identify with well. Then set goals and achieve them through increased sales.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and cooperative identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaign.
- Overseeing all the sansoko marketing materials and as you manage and improve lead generations campaigns, measuring results.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or any related field.
- At least one year of experience in marketing that drives sales while creating successful strategies.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, communication skills, customer service orientation, cross-functional collaboration, leadership and lateral/innovative thinking skills.
Desired Skills – Not a must
- Basic knowledge in web site design languages like HTML and CSS.
- Experience in social media management.
Salary and Wages
We give a competative salary based on your experience and qualifications. There are also house allowance, travel and NHIF.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the end of March.
NB: Sansoko is an equal employer: We don’t ask for any money to process your application. Everything is free.